This job position is offered through Laughlin Poultry Farm, Inc.
This position requires driving of a combination unit (tractor-trailer) to pick up and
deliver from local farm to delivery locations of live turkeys.This position consists of nighttime (and
occasionally daytime) work schedules on a daily basis including occasional weekends and all seasons.
This position requires compliance to all applicable FMCSA regulations, Federal, State and local laws and
all company policies and procedures.
- Class A CDL driver License and knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules and regulations
- Must be physically fit and expect occasional medium physical demands
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 2 years verifiable commercial driving experience
- Must submit to and pass a post offer drug screen
- No DUI convictions and no more than 3 moving violation convictions within the previous 5 year range.
- No felony convictions
- Health Care Coverage
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Holiday Pay (7 Holidays)
- Safety Program incentive Bonuses
- Supplemental insurance (offered at employee cost)