This job position is offered through Laughlin Poultry Farm, Inc.
This position requires driving of a combination unit (tractor-trailer) to pick up and deliver from local farm to delivery locations of live turkeys.This position consists of nighttime (and occasionally daytime) work schedules on a daily basis including occasional weekends and all seasons. This position requires compliance to all applicable FMCSA regulations, Federal, State and local laws and all company policies and procedures.
– Class A CDL driver License and knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules and regulations
– Must be physically fit and expect occasional medium physical demands
– Must be at least 21 years of age
– 2 years verifiable commercial driving experience
– Must submit to and pass a post offer drug screen
– No DUI convictions and no more than 3 moving violation convictions within the previous 5 year range.
– No felony convictions
– Health Care Coverage
– Profit Sharing Plan
– Vacation / Sick Days
– Holiday Pay (7 Holidays)
– Safety Program incentive Bonuses
– Supplemental insurance (offered at employee cost)